Ryan T. Pitts, MD
An orthopedic surgeon offering cutting-edge sports medicine and joint replacement in the St. Louis region
Ryan Thomas Pitts, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Orthopedic Associates of St. Louis, Missouri. He is one of the few surgeons in the region who has also achieved board certification in the subspecialty of sports medicine and offers outpatient total joint replacement.
For the Latest in Sports Medicine, Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Arthroscopy
Dr. Pitts treats these common orthopedic problems:
- Knee injuries such as ACL, PCL ligament tears, meniscus tears, or cartilage injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Rotator cuff injuries and impingement of the shoulder
- Shoulder instability, dislocations, and labral tears
- Hip impingement and labral tears
- Ankle injuries and Achilles tears
- Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow, and Pitcher’s elbow
Same-Day Total Joint Replacement for Arthritic Conditions
In addition to non-surgical therapies including injections, physical therapy, and medication, Dr. Pitts specializes in outpatient total joint replacement procedures.
A same-day total joint replacement for hip, knee or shoulder can be performed using minimally invasive arthroscopy to improve a patient’s mobility, reduce pain, and limit the typical recovery period.